Making a difference in our communities.
CNO Financial supports our communities, our associates and our customers through nonprofit organizations that address the health and financial wellness of middle-income Americans and military families.
Giving back in 2015
- In 2015, CNO Financial helped deliver more than $2.2 million in total community impact to the neighborhoods where we live and work.
- CNO Financial, our associates and our insurance producers donated more than $1.8 million to our partner organizations in 2015, and raised an additional $400,000 through their participation in community fundraising.
- Our associates volunteered more than 12,000 hours to community service in 2015, including donating their time to our CNO Afternoon of Service projects in Indianapolis, Chicago and Philadelphia, where we have corporate locations.
Standing Up for Health and Financial Wellness
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Bankers Life Center for a Secure Retirement
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Meals on Wheels
Building Stronger Communities
- United Way
- Military Warriors Support Foundation
- American Red Cross
Supporting the Arts, Culture and Sports
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Pacers Foundation
- Center for the Performing Arts (Carmel, IN)
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- WFYI Public Media