With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement.
With over 300 offices across the country, Bankers Life's nearly 5,000 insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents take the time to get to know their customers, listen to their needs and values, and are dedicated to helping them meet their goals for a secure retirement.
- April 1, 2016
- Bankers Life Goes Purple to Spread Alzheimer's Awareness
- February 23, 2016
- Bankers Life Named One of World's Best for Learning and Development
- September 1, 2015
- Forget Me Not Days Fundraiser Elevates Bankers Life's Alzheimer's Association Support to $500,000
- August 10, 2015
- Beyond Beaches and Golf Courses: Surprising New Study Reveals Healthiest (and More Affordable) U.S. Cities for Retirement
- July 13, 2015
- Retirement More Satisfying for Boomers in the Midwest, Says New Study
- July 8, 2015
- Baby Boomers Have Unrealistic Expectations About Job Flexibility and Pay in Retirement, New Study Says
- May 13, 2015
- Reality Bites for Boomers Unable to Work in Retirement, New Study Unveils